modal

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Play Super Mario Bros Offline & Online : Chrome Extension

Super Mario is one of those classic video game, which I have played a lot in my childhood. Even now, it’s one of those game which I love to play in my leisure time. There are many websites which let you play Mario online, but I prefer something which I can use to play it offline. There are many Super Mario bros Chrome extensions, which let you play this classic game offline. I will point out one such extension, which works great and you can download and install it on Chrome browser. If you are still not using Chrome, you can download it from here and FYI, Chrome is my primary browser from last 1 year because of it’s ultra-fast speed and like Mozilla it also offers unlimited useful extensions. We have already covered many of them in the past and if you have missed out, here are resource for useful extensions for chrome:

Super Mario Bros Chrome extension: (Offline)




2 comments:

Really Nice article Thanks For sharing Dear Admin. It gave me a lot of useful information. thank you very much.
technology updates, blogging tips

Really Nice article Thanks For sharing Dear Admin. It gave me a lot of useful information. thank you very much.
technology updates, blogging tips

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More